Administration Officer – Cairns, QLD
Centrogen is a company with more than 30 years experience in Vegetation Management. Our teams work across the country on major infrastructure networks such as Road, Rail, Pipelines and Power with a number of Government, Public and Private partners.
A fantastic opportunity exists to support our well-established management team within our Cairns office.
The Administration Officer will represent and support the organisation’s management team and ensure that our customer’s expectations are exceeded. The Administration Officer will organise and manage all administration duties associated with planned works for the company and act as company liaison with current and future clients.
In this role you will be accountable for service delivery, administration of all Projects and ensuring that the organisation meets its Quality Management requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
• Team player with the ability to contribute to the personal development of all staff members.
• Effective communication skills.
• Flexible, resourceful, highly motivated and the ability to develop and maintain productive working environments.
• Strong commitment to achieving results and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Exceptional planning, problem solving and organisational skills.
• Practical working knowledge of Certified Occupational Health & Safety Systems & Certified Quality Management Systems.
The ideal candidate will have achieved at least one of the following Qualifications and/or experience in providing administration support to the following:
• Project Management.
• Occupational Health & Safety with Quality Management Systems.
• Human Resources Management
• Vegetation or Environmental Management
• General Construction Induction Card – (Construction Industry)
Excellent working conditions with a great salary.
If this sounds like you and are looking for your next challenge, apply today.
To apply for this position, or to submit a generic resume for future consideration please complete our Job Application Form.