Centrogen has a demonstrated history of providing high quality, fit-for-purpose asset protection and environmental services. We actively pursue innovative management solutions and customise work programs to individual client needs. Our 3rd party accredited Quality Management System, skilled staff and solid safety commitment ensures consistent provision of cost effective, high quality project outcomes.
Centrogen provides weed control solutions for diverse land uses including:
- Corridors such as road, rail, telecommunications or utility corridors
- Defence and industry land including training ranges, Defence bases, mines, shipping ports, agricultural properties and construction sites
- Recreation and conservation areas including parks and gardens, wetlands, riparian and protected areas
Centrogen undertakes the management and maintenance of assets such as:
- Road, rail, telecommunications and utility corridors along with pipelines and associated pump stations
- Industrial, commercial and Defence establishments, mine sites and shipping ports, planning, scheduling and undertaking activities such as vegetation management, fire hazard reduction, landscaping and traffic control
- Conservation and recreation areas including protected areas, wetlands, parks, gardens and sports fields
Centrogen provides a suite of fire management services to Defence, industry and other large scale land uses including:
- Fire management planning (securing of permits, appropriate notifications, fire breaks, traffic control requirements etc)
- Hazard reduction burning (planning, provision and mobilisation of fire fighting equipment, aerial or ground ignition, ongoing monitoring and safety assessment etc)
- Wildfire response services (rapid response within services regions by fully trained staff using slip on fire fighting units, 4×4 utilities and other resources)
Centrogen is experienced in all aspects of revegetation, including:
- Planning and design incorporating species selection and supply, biodiversity assessments and soil health and stability considerations
- Revegetation for infrastructure corridors, considering low growing species under power lines, shallow rooted species adjacent to pipelines etc.
- Industry and Defence establishment revegetation including for weed suppression, reduction of maintenance requirements, soil stability and habitat restoration
- Revegetation of conservation and recreational areas for biodiversity or aesthetic enhancement, improved functionality and usage, weed suppression etc.
Centrogen provides a range of services to enhance productivity and sustainability of rural properties including:
- Management planning incorporating Property Management Planning, land condition consultation, vegetation surveying, Property Maps of Assessable Vegetation (PMAV) applications, weed, pest and fire management planning etc
- Mapping and geospatial services such as infrastructure, vegetation, weed, pest and land type mapping, ground truthing of permit areas, thematic and property mapping and data storage.
- On-ground works for vegetation or pest management, fire hazard reduction, erosion control, revegetation, wildfire response, clearing and stick raking etc
Centrogen is registered as a traffic management company in both Queensland and New South Wales. We offer:
- Traffic management planning including site safety and hazard assessment, permitting and notifications, access considerations, signing and personnel requirements and traffic flow design
- Traffic management works including the supply and design of traffic management plans and safety documentation; the supply and set up of signage, cones, barriers and accessories; and the supply of qualified, experienced traffic control personnel
Centrogen provides landscaping services for a range of land uses across Queensland and New South Wales including:
- Landscape planning and design including consideration of site purpose, safety, climatic factors and soil health and stability
- Landscaping Works are undertaken for soil stabilisation, weed suppression, aesthetic or biodiversity enhancement across a range of landscapes