Property Management Planning
Centrogen staff have extensive experience in both rural and government sectors to provide assistance in negotiating “red tape” and achieving your property management goals.
- Comprehensive Property Management Planning including mapping, land condition assessment, vegetation surveying, goal setting, forage budgeting and monitoring
- PMAV (Property Maps of Assessable Vegetation) applications including mapping, ground truthing and negotiation with Government departments.
- Planning for the future – weed, feral animal and fire hazard reduction planning, tailored to your individual needs and goals
- Facilitated access to funding opportunities, research and development, training and contemporary land management solutions
- Consultative services to enhance your property management goals and identify and access resources, funding and expertise to maximise success.