Why Work at Centrogen?
As a service business our success depends on our people and we are committed to building a great place to work. We achieve this by offering the benefits of full time employment, employee wellness program, flexibility, development and career advancement opportunities, recognition for a job well done and ensuring that safety is paramount in everything we do.
Job Security and Flexibility
|PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT||FIXED TERM EMPLOYMENT||CASUAL EMPLOYMENT|
|Holiday pay||Holiday pay||Casual Loading (higher rate of pay)|
|Personal/ Carers Leave||Personal/ Carers Leave||Offset seasonal work|
|Parental Leave||Offset Seasonal Work||Permanent Opportunities|
|Long Service Leave||Permanent Opportunities|
|Job Security||Banked Opportunities|
Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
Across our branches we deliver services to various clients in a broad range of operational and geographic environments. Our field workers as well as our administration, specialist support and management teams must therefore possess a range of skills, knowledge and qualifications in order to provide the high level service delivery we provide. Training and development provided to our workers will depend on the requirements of the role, but may include safety and compliance inductions, conferences, single units of competency, licences and certifications, certificate levels II, III & IV and Diploma.
• Commercial Operators Licence (QLD) and AQF3 (NSW)
• Conduct Tractor Operations
• Traffic Controller
• Safely Access Rail Corridor
• Fatigue Management
• Rail Industry Worker
• Rail Corridor Protection Officer
• Protection Officer
Administration, Specialist Support and Management
• Business Networking Events
Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, our employees can access free and confidential counselling services.
Some areas that this service may assist with include:
• Goal setting
• Improving relationships and communication with others
• Managing grief and loss
• Developing strategies for handling conflict with colleagues or managers
• Assistance with substance abuse and gambling addition
• Handling anxiety or stress effectively
• Help with depression
• Improving work performance
• Assistance with financial and legal distress